Sunday, December 5, 2010

Niece's Birthday Celebration



Today went for my niece's birthday celebration. She's the one wearing a queen cap. It's been a long time since I went to KFC. Do you see the "big chicken"? I don't know since when KFC is providing this services, or it's only available at my hometown? I think all the kids like the "big chicken" very much. I never have such a birthday party, imagine how lucky are the kids nowadays. 

After the celebration, we went to my grandparent's house. It's more than half year I never been there. I heard that my grandma's has changed a lot since she came back from Sabah. She ignored my aunties when they suggested to bring her to hospital for body check-up because she suddenly feeling dizzy and vomited last week. Moreover, she was getting thinner and thinner. When people told her this, she ignored this and did another thing. I wonder what she was thinking, and how could we know what she was thinking. Hope that she is healthy always, same to my grandpa's sister. God bless. 




No comments:

Post a Comment